Knowledge of and ability to design, plan and execute system testing strategies and tactics to ensure the quality of software at all stages of the system life cycle.
Coaching Tips for System Testing
- Develop an internal control process to make sure that best practices are being used in the organization's system testing.
- Develop a feedback-tracking system to evaluate the effectiveness of the system testing process and make improvements accordingly.
- Contribute testing considerations during the design phase in order to facilitate testing once design is complete.
- Develop detailed timelines and activity schedules outlining the frequency, duration and intensity of system testing programs.
- Employ new technology to optimize the system's compliance with its specified requirements.
Job Profiles with System Testing