Knowledge of network administration systems and procedures; ability to address the upkeep and maintenance of computer hardware and software which comprises a computer network, including the (deployment, configuration, maintenance and monitoring of active network equipment).
Coaching Tips for Network Administration
- Attend training sessions on network administration working procedures and methodologies.
- Develop documentation to monitor the efficiency and effectiveness of network administration technical solutions.
- Develop back-up and recovery procedures detailing action items, toolkits, and timelines.
- Assist a senior level colleague in developing standard network administration procedures.
- Consult with experts on how to effectively improve network administration using multiple techniques.
Job Profiles with Network Administration